Home   .   Biography   .   Practice Areas  .  Affiliations   .   Forms   .   Glossary   .   Contact

A guardian or conservator is someone appointed by the court to manage the affairs and/or assets of another person.  Luke can help you petition the court to be appointed guardian and/or conservator in order to handle daily affairs, financial matter and direct medical care.

Sometimes an adult relative will be appointed guardian of an elderly person suffering from dementia or a person of any age with significant impairment, such as mental illness or addiction.  

Before a guardian is appointed by a judge, there must be an open hearing and both parties may be represented by an attorney.  Often the court will appoint an attorney to represent the interests of the person with special needs.

Call 508-676-3333 today to schedule a free initial consultation.